- Dabeli masala- 1/2 tbsp
- Oil – 3 tblsp
- Boiled+mashed potatoes – 2
- Lemon juice – 1 teaspoon
- Sweet date and Imli chutney – 1 cup
- Peanuts – 1/2 cup
- Scraped coconut – 1/4 cup
- Pomegranate – 1/4 cup
- Nylon sev – 1 cup
- Fresh coriander
- Red chilly garlic chutney – 1/4 cup
- Chopped onion – 2
- Butter – 2 tblsp
1. Take one pan, add some oil, salt, sugar and potates in it and heat it. Now mix well and put dabeli masala, lemon juice, sweet imli chutney and sugar. Cook it properly till its moisture gets absorbed.
2. Take this properly cooked mixture in one plate and spread it. Sprinkle peanuts, pomegranate and sev over the top. Garnish with coriander leaves.
3. Split the pav horizontally. fry it on tawa with suffiecient amount of butter . Spread red chilly-garlic chutney on one side of pav then layer of stuffing, imli chutney, onion and sev between two halves of pav.
4. Now place that pav again on hot tawa and press pav slightly and toast on both sides with litle butter. Serve hot yummy dabeli.