Ingredients for Paneer Kadhai
1. 200gm Paneer Cubes
2. 1 medium or 1/4 cup Finely Chopped/Sliced Onion
3. 3 or 3/4 cup Finely Chopped Tomato
4. 1 medium julienned/diced Capsicum/Bell pepper
5. 1 piece Crushed Ginger
6 2 fat Cloves Crushed Garlic
7. 1/2 Teaspoon Garam Masala Powder
8. 1 Teaspoon crushed Kasoori Methi / Dried Methi leaves
9. Salt to taste
10. Cilantro few finely chopped
11. 1 piece julienned Ginger
12. 1 Tablespoon oil
Ingredients for Grind(Garam Masala)
1. 3 Dry Red chilli
2. 1 Tablespoon Coriander seeds
Procedure of Paneer Kadhai
1. First heat a pan, add dry roast chilli n coriander seeds for a minute in low/medium heat then mix it in a blender for few seconds to make a a coarse mixture.
2. Then add oil in a Kadhai. After heating an oil, add crushed Ginger and Garlic and stir fry till raw smell leaves.
3. After that add finely chopped Onions and stir until it turns reddish brown colour. Then add chopped Tomatoes, tiny pinch of Salt and stir until the Tomatoes turn soft n mushy.
4. Add ground Chilli-Coriander mixture, Garam Masala powder and stir fry for a minute.Then add Capsicum and stir again for a minute.
5. After that add Paneer cubes, Kasoori Methi, enough Salt and mix everything and stir fry for a minute.
6. Finally add chopped Cilantro & Ginger, Julienne and turn off the flame.
Your Delicious Paneer Kadhai is ready.Serve hot with Rotis or Naan.