- Chicken pieces – Boneless or legs
- Lemon juice – 1 lemon
- Dried red chilies – 2(broken)
- Chopped garlic – 2 tbsp
- Chopped green chilies – 2-3
- Imli pulp – 1 ½ tbsp
- Red chilly powder – 1 teaspoon
- Turmeric – ¼ teaspoon
- Coriander powder – 1 tbsp
- Black pepper powder – ¼ teaspoon
- Oil – 5 tbsp
- Sugar – 1 ½ tbsp
- Ginger – 2-3 inch piece
- Green, Red capsicum strips
- Spring onion strips
1. Take big bowl put dried red chilies (broken into 2 pieces), garlic, green chilies, imli pulp, sugar, lemon juice, chilly powder, turmeric powder, coriander powder, black pepper powder and 4 tbsp oil with salt(as per requirement). Mix it well.
2. Cut ginger properly add it to above mixture and add chicken pieces into it. Mix properly Keep it aside for 20 min.
3. Heat oil in non stick pan. Place marinated chicken along with the marination masala, stir it few times properly and cook till the chicken colors get converted to golden brown and crispy from all sides. (Cover the pan for few minute on low flame if required)
4. Take barbecued chicken to serving plate. Garnish it with red and green capsicum strips. Your yummy, tasty Barbecued Chicken is ready to eat. Serve hot.