- 4 / 5 Ready to eat parathas
- 150 gms paneer
- 1 cup diced yellow bell pepper
- 1 cup diced red bell pepper
- 1/2 cup diced baby corns
- 1 tbsp chopped parsley stems
- 2 tbsp finely chopped garlic
- 1 tbsp tomato ketchup
- 1 tbsp chilli garlic sauce
- 1 tsp finely chopped red chillies
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- Grated Cheese
- 2 tbsp oil
1. Prepare the marinade by mixing together tomato ketchup, chilli garlic sauce, salt, red chillie and, parsley stems. Toss in the paneer cubes and leave for 15 mins. Blanch the babycorn, drain and keep aside.
2. Heat oil in a pan and saute the garlic till golden. Add the bell peppers and babycorn and saute on high heat for 2 mins. Toss in the paneer and lower the heat. Saute till the marinade dries up. Remove from heat and cool.
3. Roast the parathas applying a little butter till crisp. Remove it in a plate. Place a little filling on one half of the paratha, sprinkle the grated cheese and fold the other half over it. The hot paratha will melt the cheese and both the halves will stick together.
4. Serve with chutney of your choice or even plain tomato ketchup or mayo.