The skin on your backs breaks out with pimples and blackheads and this leads to back acne. To heal back acne scars, you can use some products that are available in the drug store. But if you would like to save the money you can choose using the natural home remedies. These are inexpensive and have no side effects. Besides, these come with natural ingredients that are not harmful to the skin. Now let’s have a quick look at these natural treatments for back acne scars.
1. You need to prepare a cucumber and 2 white onions and next extract their juice.
2. Now, in a mixer, grind a tbsp fenugreek seeds.
3. Then, mix all the ingredients well until you attain a smooth paste.
4. Now apply this paste on your back and wait for half an hour
5. Finally, clean it with water. Regular use this method to achieve the desired results.
2. Sandalwood And Rose Water
1. Take a tbsp of sandalwood powder and some drops of rose water.
2. Then, mix the two elements well to make a paste.
3. Now apply the paste on the affected area before going to sleep and keep it overnight.
4. The next morning rinse with water.
5. You should repeat this treatment regularly for best results.
3. Egg Whites
1. Whisk an egg white at first. Then, using one sponge back scrubber, apply it all over the back.
2. After half an hour, wash it off.
1. Firstly, cut one small cucumber into many small pieces and next blend to create a paste.
2. Later apply this paste on your back and keep it on for fifteen minutes.
3. Lastly, wash it off by using normal water.
4. It is suggested to follow this remedy daily for better results.
1. First of all, cut 2 cloves of garlic into slices and finely crush them.
2. Then, apply it to your affected area. Finally, rinse with water.
3. This remedy should be repeated regularly for lightening scars.
6. Lemon Juice
1. The first step is to mix 1 tbsp ò fresh lemon juice with an egg white until smooth.
2. Now massage the mixture into skin using your fingertips
3. Let it dry naturally. After that, rinse using lukewarm water and pat dry the skin.
4. Follow this method daily for better results.
1. All you need to do is mix raw honey and ground cinnamon in equal quantities.
2. Then, apply this mix to skin and keep it on for 5 minutes.
3. Use cool water to rinse it off and pat dry.
4. This solution should be repeated daily.
1. At first, mix a tsp each of cinnamon powder, nutmeg powder, and honey.
2. Then, apply to your affected area.
3. Rinse with water after half an hour. Repeat this method regularly for best results.
1. Take a fresh pineapple piece and next mash it to extract its juice.
2. Later apply the juice to your affected area with the help of a cotton ball.
3. Leave for around 15 to 25 minutes. After this, rinse it out with water.
4. Follow this remedy regularly for best results.
10. Tea Tree Oil
1. Firstly, mix undiluted tea tree oil (4-5 drops) to fresh aloe vera gel (2 tbsp).
2. Then, apply it all over the back acne.
3. Leave it on for twenty minutes. At last, wash it with cool water.
1. First off, mix olive oil (1 tablespoon), tea tree oil (2 drops), and baking soda (1 teaspoon) together.
2. Then, massage into clean skin and gently rub in circular motions.
3. After that, rinse with water and pat dry. Follow up with applying a natural moisturizer.
4. It’s recommended to repeat this treatment three times a week.
11. Turmeric Powder
1. Add turmeric powder, nutmeg powder, basil leaves or juice and mint juice in a bowl.
2. Stir it well until you attain a fine paste.
3. Then, apply this paste on your affected areas.
4. Allow it to sit for a couple of minutes.
5. After this, use water to rinse it and pat dry your skin.
6. Follow this method regularly for the most beneficial results.
1. First of all, add turmeric powder (two tablespoons) to milk cream (a tablespoon).
2. Next, mix these ingredients properly.
3. Now apply on your back and let it dry naturally.
4. Repeat this method at least two times one week for effective results.
12. Orange Peels
Both orange and its peels are high in vitamin C that helps lighten scar and tone the skin as well. Besides, they also contain retinol helping remove dead skin cells. To use it, follow these steps:
1. Take some orange peels and dry them in the sun.
2. After they dry, you grind them and add some water to create a paste.
3. Then, apply this paste to the affected area. Leave it to dry naturally.
4. Finally, rinse with water.
5. Repeat this method daily for best results.
Aside from trying these 12 remedies, you also should do exercises regularly and have a balanced and healthy diet. Do you know any other remedies missing in this article to treat back acne scars? Share your comment with us!
a health and home remedies writer and the manager of the Beauty Talk Community.