Now a days everyone is so much conscious about their skin, everyone want to look gorgeous. But we forgot, that Nature is the best medicine for our skin. Whatever things we get from nature are the best skincare.
We all know there are broadly three skin types :
- Dry skin
- Oily skin
We think that we know our skin type but is it really so ?
No!!! Many times what we think about our skin but exactly opposite thing will happen. As a result our skincare plan is more of the hit-or-miss variety.
To recognize our skin type there are some symptoms these are as follows:
In simplest way if your skin react to some (for all) of the skin products you have tried, then your skin is dry skin.
This type of skin can be easily irritated and flaky. The extreme version of dryness in skin makes your skin sensitive.
Caring for Dry Skin
Dry skin needs babying and lots of tender, loving care. Here are the key components of dry skin care:
- Although everyone’s skin changes with age, a man’s skin tends to stay moist longer. That’s because a women’s skin becomes much drier after menopause.
- The best time to apply lotion is immediately after a shower or bath, when skin is still damp.
- Since dry skin is extra-sensitive, it’s important protect it from the sun, especially if it’s snowing (snow can reflect as much as 80 percent of the sun’s rays). Apply SPF 15 or higher every day to your face, neck and ears.
Exactly opposite to dry skin :). Name itself suggest oily means you feel some oil on your face but not all the time, only around midday. Oily skin very rarely react with skin products.It has slightly better natural sun protection.
Caring for Oily Skin
- If you have oily skin, you’ll have an easier time finding skin care products that won’t irritate.
- Do not use facial scrubs on oily skin.
- Cleanse the skin morning and night with a gentle pH balanced (slightly acidic) foaming cleanser.
- Follow the cleanser with a toner free of alcohol or acetone.
- Use a moisturiser that is light and oil-free.
- Use a clay masque(or multani clay) once a week to help tighten pores thus refining them.
- Use natural products.
- Change your face cloth every day.
Basically it is the combination of dry and oily skin. Now we may think its impossible of having two different skin type at one time.
Caring for Combination Skin
People with combination skin will follow the same basic routine, but have to make it a balancing act.