1. Cream cheese – 6 tablespoon
2. Unsalted butter – 2 sticks
3. Sugar – 1 cup
4. Eggs – 2
5. Vanilla extract – 2 tsp
6. Flour (all-purpose) – 2 cups
8. Chocolate chips – 1 pkg
9. Grated orange zest – 2 tsp
- Preheat oven to 350° for some time. Take a large bowl and put some cream cheese, sugar (as per requirement), then butter and blend it properly with electric mixture.
- Now reduce the speed. Add flour, salt and combined it. Now the turn of yummy chocolate chips and orange zest and stir it.
- Keep one teaspoon of dough on baking sheets 1 inch apart. Bake it till the cookie converts its edge color to light brown that’s near by 10-12 minutes.
- Keep it aside for complete cooling.
- Store these cookies in air tight container for 1 week.
Enjoy this Christmas with this chocolate cookie at soft centers and slightly crispy at edges.
chocolate chip cookie recipe, chocolate chip cookies, chocolate cookies recipe, christmas cookies, christmas recipes, christmas sweets recipes, how to make chocolate chip cookies