- Finely chopped garlic – 2 pods
- Finely chopped ginger – ½ inch
- Finely chopped green chillies – 2
- Finely chopped onion – ¼ cup
- Corn kernels – 1 ½ cups
- Paneer cubes – 6-7 (1 inch cubes)
- Bread crumbs – ¾ cup
- Corn starch – 1/8 cup
- Flour(maida) – 1/8 cup
- Water – ½ cup
- Black pepper powder – Pinch of
Corn lolipop recipe
- Grind corn kernels in coarse manner. Keep it aside.
- Take one pan and add 2 tsp of oil in it. Heat it.
- Add chopped garlic, ginger and green chillies. Blanch it till its color converted to golden brown.
- Add onion and blanch it for 3 minutes.
- Add ground corn , black pepper, salt. Mix it properly till it loses their smell.
- Take it off from heat and keep aside for cooling.
- Add ¼ bread crumbs and mix it well.
- Take one globe of mixture and make a cup shape.
- Stuff paneer and cheese and wrap it and make egg shape ball.
- Mix the corn starch and flour and make thin paste. Deep the balls in it.
- Spread the rest bread crumbs and roll the stuff balls to the bread crumbs.
- Deep fry the balls i till they are golden brown.
- Stick skewers or ice cream stick to balls. Here yummy, hot corn lolipop is ready.
- Serve it with mint chutney or tomato sauce.
Related – Roasted vegetables wrap recipe
corn lolipop, corn recipe, healthy recipe for rainy season, monsoon corn recipe, monsoon recipe, starters with corn, weekend special