- Milk – 250 ml
- Falooda sev – 3-4 tablespoon
- Sabja seeds – 2 tablespoon
- Kesar – 25-30 strands
- Crushed pista – 1 tablespoon
- Sugar – as per taste
- Cherries – 2-3 glazed
- Chopped/sliced dry fruits (cashews or almonds) – 5-6
- Pista chopped – 1 tablespoon
- Vanilla ice cream – 4-6 scoops
- First soak sabja seeds in water for 20-30 minutes. Later stain them and keep aside.
- Boil falooda sev in water until sev get soften like noodles.
- In one bowl crushed pista.
- Take milk in one pan and add sugar as per taste.
- Add sliced pista.
- Add 25-30 strands of kesar.
- Put it on flame and heat on low flame. Stir it well to dissolve sugar. No need to boil milk instead just heat it. Keep it aside and allow to cool completely.
- Add 1-2 tablespoon sabja seeds in a glass.
- Add 1-2 tablespoon falooda sev in glass.
- Add some ice cubes into glass.
- Add 1/3 kesar pista milk in a glass(depending on size of glass).
- Toppings with 1-2 scoops of vanilla ice cream(or any other flavor)
- Garnished with sliced pista, cashews and almonds. Top with cherry.
- Kesar Falooda is ready to serve.
falooda procedure, falooda recipe, homemade kesar pista falooda, kesar pista falooda, kesar pista falooda recipe, step by step falooda recipe, summer dessert, summer food, Sweet dish