Now a days pollution increases day by day. Our skin is much sensitive so it affects badly on face.
Regular skin care is needed to preserve it forever, for that you need to often visit to parlor or beautician which is highly recommended. But there are many woman who don’t afford or don’t get time for parlor. In that case, your home is the best substitute for parlor and you are best beautician for yourself.
Here Nashikfame is providing you natural and simple alternative for creams, scrubs and face pack which will ultimately make your home made facial kit.
1. Complete facial at your home
a. Cleansing : Apply mixture of 1 spoon fresh milk and lemon juice on face using cotton for cleansing your face.
b. Scrub : Take 1 spoon semolina(रवा) and curd (दही) and apply gently for scrubbing your face. Then take some fresh butter and massaged your face in rounded fashion by upward stroke.
c. Face pack : Take some gram flour( बेसन) and pinch of turmeric( हळद ) powder, make paste using rose water. Apply this face pack on your face (keep it away from your eyes).
Retain it for a while (make sure to remove it before wrinkle start appearing or your skin get stretched).
Keep cucumber slices on your eyes that can make your eyes relax and cool.
After washing your face pack apply cucumber juice all over the face using cotton ball. That will increase your glow.
Its simple way to do facial at your home by yourself.
After facial, your regular cleanup is essential to maintain your skin health. Everyday care is really beneficial for lightening and shining your skin. So lets lighten your skin by our home remedies.
2. Lightening your Skin
Yogurt, the by-product of milk which contain lactic acid which have bleaching property.
- Slowly rub fresh yogurt on your skin. Leave it for some minutes and then wash it by moderately warm water. Do this exercise regularly for several weeks that will surely enhance complexion of your skin.
- You can make face pack using yogurt just take some yogurt, oatmeal, little lemon juice and make thick paste. Apply it on your face as a face mask. This will help to moisturize your skin.
- For improving your skin tone as well as complexion, take one table spoon of yogurt with one-half table spoon honey and apply it on your face and neck. Keep it for 15 minutes then wash it and clean your face.
Oranges are considerable source of vitamin C, which are useful for bleaching and enlighten your skin tone. Regular use of vitamin C (orange juice) can greatly improve your skin texture and lighten your skin.
- Put orange pees to dry and pour all your dried peel into your mixer to make its powder.
- Add 1 tea spoon of orange peel powder into 1 tea spoon of plain yogurt and make thick paste. Gently apply on your face and leave it for 20 min. Wash it off with water. Regular use of this face pack can lighten your spots and marks on skin. (Repeat this once or twice in week not more than that).
iii. Aloe Vera Gel
Alo Vera gel is the best solution for hyper pigmentation therapy. Generally tanned skin or sun burn can appear dark spot on your face. Removal of such spots are really tedious. Hyper pigmentation is the main cause of uneven skin tone. Fresh Alo Vera is really useful without mixture of any other chemicals.
1. Cut outer layer of Alo Vera leaf and squeeze out jelly substance from it.
2. Apply this fresh gel thoroughly your skin.
3. Keep it for 30 min and then wash it off by water.
Repeat this twice in a day to lighten your spots.